+ Reply
Research Survey- We need your input!

The Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) is re-imagining how we can involve people affected by cancer in our research funding decisions. We have formed a team of patients, researchers and staff to develop a patient engagement strategy, and we are inviting people affected by cancer to share their input on the draft strategy by completing a survey. Your feedback on this survey will guide CCS’s approach to involving patients in research funding – click here to participate.

The survey takes about 25 minutes to complete and will be open for responses for 3 weeks. Thank you - your input is incredibly valuable!

14 Replies

@WestCoastSailor, @Kims1961, @ACH2015, @Boby1511, @Bluenoser13, @Cynthia Mac, @Runner Girl, @SusanC, @TravelBugMick, @NickytheCanuck, @supersu, @JustJan

I thought this would interest you folks! Are you able to take a look at the survey?

@Lacey_Moderator absolutely! So sorry I am swamped at work but should have time over the weekend. Will be much more work life balanced in another couple of weeks 🥳

@Lacey_Moderator I completed the survey

Cynthia Mac
3876 Posts

I completed the survey, and have to say: I LOVE the colour yellow, but MAN, that’s bold.

ACH2015
2301 Posts

@Lacey_Moderator

Done.

ACH2015

@Lacey_Moderator

Done and I just want to say I love the listening that the gang has done. I see some really exciting possibilities for the patient connection in research. I will say I'm glad I'm not the one that has to prioritize those lists though.

Angus

Runner Girl
2730 Posts

Done.

Rochelle
28 Posts
Done
TravelBugMick
125 Posts

Done and this is an awesome initiative! Thanks @Lacey_Moderator!

Mtn Girl
5 Posts

Survey done!

JustJan
1543 Posts
Kjl2007
22 Posts

WOW what a response thank you all :)

2DogMama
40 Posts

@Lacey_Moderator I tried to do the survey, but your link would not load for me--don't know why…

+ Reply