+ Reply
Mom's birthday
MissKitty
44 Posts

It is my mom's birthday today. She died earlier this year of metastatic carcinoma that started in the lung. We live in different parts of the country and I wish I could have seen her before she died. I hope you're doing well mom, where ever you might be. 💕

6 Replies
Brighty
7801 Posts

Sorry about the loss of your mom @MissKitty . Thank you for sharing her with us. I hope you find comfort today in the wonderful memories you shared with her.

Boby1511
734 Posts

@MissKitty

That is sad. Sorry for your loss.

Colette T-G
14 Posts

I’m so sorry @MissKitty….hoping good memories carry you through these sad days. 💐

Terry52
3 Posts

Hi Boby, I am so sorry for your loss. Doesn't seem fair does it? I'm sure she's your guardian angel now.

Terry52

Terry52
3 Posts

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose our moms especially when we are sick but I'm pretty sure your mom is with you MissKitty

Viva
37 Posts

I’m so sorry about your mom and I sure know how you feel. I lost mine 4 yrs ago to cancer as well. I miss her so much , even though I’m 61 I find myself really wishing my mom was here while I battle this cancer . No matter how old we are we still need our Moms 🥲 At the same time it would be hard on them to watch us go through this, they would worry so much . Good luck at tomorrow’s apt

+ Reply