+ Reply
Sundays are best spent...
Do you have a Sunday routine? If so share it below¬†ūüėä

I wish everyone a happy Sunday,
Lacey
8 Replies
Brighty
6286 Posts
Hi Lacey_Moderator‚Äć ! Well today's routine will involve eating my oatmeal.¬† ¬†Then I do my you tube workout Team Body project.¬† ¬†(Used to be swimming but not since lock down) then a nice hot shower.¬† ¬†Then I will choose one room in the condo to clean.¬† ¬† I find¬† it too overwhelming¬† to clean the whole place at once so I choose a room a day.¬† ¬† After the cleaning I eat agsin.¬† ¬†Watch the shows I need to catch up on.¬† ¬†Then call the folx .¬† ¬†Maybe visit for a bit but today I might just stay put.¬† ¬†I have some posts I¬† need to catch up on so I'll do that.¬† ¬† ¬†Then its Hallmark¬† movies time!!! Winterfest¬† movies every weekend! !! Now Vinnie is licking yogart off my fingers.¬† ¬† ¬†Have a great day!¬†

Runner Girl
1409 Posts
Hi Lacey_Moderator‚Äć ,

My typical Sunday routine is not super exciting but here goes:

Up at 5 am, dole out vitamins for the week, pre-run exercise, long run, take out garbage/recycling, pick up mail, laundry, make oatmeal breakfasts for the week, make lunches for the week (or longer), vacuum, dust, clean bathrooms.  Once all the work is done I settle in with the kitties to watch the late afternoon/evening programs on TLC.  Before bed I lay out my clothes for Monday morning.

Runner Girl
Brighty
6286 Posts
I love how super organized you aRe¬†¬†Runner Girl‚Äć ...only thing is....if you make oatmeal breakfast¬† for the whole week... doesn't oatmeal¬† taste¬† not too great if you don't make it fresh the same morning?¬† ¬†¬†
Runner Girl
1409 Posts
Brighty‚Äć ,

I place all the ingredients for my oatmeal into a container.  Each weekday morning I take a container to work and add hot water - like magic, I have a yummy breakfast of oatmeal to enjoy before everyone gets to the office and all heck breaks loose.

My oatmeal consists of: GF oatmeal, dried cranberries, hemp hearts, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, all spice, and raw cocoa.  Just add water, or yogurt.

Runner Girl
Brighty
6286 Posts
Oh I see Runner Girl‚Äć !! You take it to work...that's why! !! I usually eat mine at home before I go.¬† ¬†The ingredients¬† sound great!!!!!! I add fresh berries to mine.¬† ¬† ¬†
Essjay
1377 Posts
Dog walks, zoom chats with family and friends, chilling out...

Trillium
829 Posts
No routine here. Since I retired there are times I don't even know what day it is. Everyday is just like the others.
nisa
43 Posts
Lacey_Moderator:
Do you have a Sunday routine? If so share it below ūüėä

I wish everyone a happy Sunday,
Lacey

I only work weekends, so my Sunday starts bright and early at 6am. Coffee, shower, pet love the ready for work. After work I spend the evening usually relaxing with a movie and early bed.

+ Reply