Burglar alarm for old ladies

Burglar alarm for old ladies

Posted by RoyBSmith on May 7, 2018 12:51 am

According to a recent survey, there are more than 200 types of cancer in the world. About 1.7 million new cases are diagnosed each year out of which some forms of cancer are non-invasive while the others are aggressive. One of my aunts is a cancer patient who is suffering from breast cancer. The cancer was diagnosed in the 3rd stage. After a few chemotherapies, her breast was removed and was showing signs of improvement. But last week, after the checkup, it was found that the cancer cells had spread to stomach and intestine. Now there is no one to care for her because when she was diagnosed with cancer her only son left her abandoned. Feeling pity towards her, I picked her up from her house and took her to my house. At home, I have my mamma. So I'm sure that mamma will give aunty a company. 

One of the primary issues is that my house is located in an area that is more prone to burglar attack. Since both the ladies are old, I think it's essential to install burglar alarm systems to prevent the attack of burglars. I'm also planning to hire a caretaker to look after both the ladies. Please do pray for them.

Re: Burglar alarm for old ladies

Posted by Warriorprincess on May 7, 2018 6:25 am

RoyBSmith‍ , I am so sorry about your aunt , it is never easy or uncomplicated when dealing with a cancer diagnosis. You are obviously a good soul , caring for both your mom and now your aunt as well. Not to mention your concern for their personal safety as well. This is a great site for information as well as support. Glad you found us, wishing you well
Liz
Compassion has no limit , kindness has no enemy

Re: Burglar alarm for old ladies

Posted by Brighty on May 7, 2018 11:18 am

Welcome Roy b smith. I'm so sorry about your aunt. You are such a kind soul to care for mom and aunt