+ Reply
LAST Day of Chemo!!
JasB
13 Posts
Today, Monday November 15th is my last day of treatment! I am so emotional but also so relieved the day has finally come. My treatment time is later this morning and I never thought I’d say, I’m ready to go to my treatment today (I always dreaded the day). After this I was told by my oncologist that she’ll give me a nice break of a few weeks before putting me on the hormone treatment. I don’t know what that looks like quite yet but I’m just so glad I’ll be able to enjoy the holidays with my family and friends feeling somewhat normal.
12 Replies
Runner Girl
2321 Posts
82f696f440b41981712929cd0d1cf399-huge-20
Congratulations!!
brittanyc
41 Posts

Congratulations @JasB! Enjoy the holidays with your loved ones 🤗

Trillium
1697 Posts

Congratulations @JasB! I’m doing the happy dance with you!💐👏🧑‍🎄💃 Can you ring the bell 🔔 where you are?

S2020
792 Posts

@JasB, I started ringing our virtual bell in your honour. Here’s a link:

https://cancerconnection.ca/discussions/viewtopic/80/66268?post_id=351237#p351237

Congratulations and best wishes to you! 🔔🎊🎉🎈

Sadie12
92 Posts

Congratulations, @JasB! What a great feeling to have it behind you.

Colette T-G
14 Posts

@Runner Girl so happy for you! 💐

Runner Girl
2321 Posts

@Colette T-G

My last chemo was Nov 13, 2018. I posted the pic as a congratulations to @JasB

Dave58
356 Posts

@JasB A belated CONGRATS on your last day of treatment !!!! What a milestone to reach !!!

MoiMoi
7 Posts

Congratulations to you sadie12, I remember my last chemo treatment I had I was excited but a little scared. I am not on any hormone treatment but I do have to take a maintenance drug for a couple of years, and the side effects are s***** but just another thing I needed to get used to. I am glad you are doing good and are going to enjoy the holiday with your family and friends!!🙏💪💗

Narges
58 Posts

Mine was two days ago after six months chemo port and 45 days chemo pills

Whitelilies
1706 Posts

@Narges Hi; WOW, you finished chemo 2 days ago! Wonderful to hear! You Did It!

Breathe out……sip tea…….AND: 10 Jumping Jacks !!

Regards, Whitelilies

Dogwyz
15 Posts

Congratulations @JasB !!

You did it!! Officially a CHEMO Survivor which is fantastic! 😁. I finished my chemo for breast cancer at the end of January and the best part of celebration at hospital was pictures with the nurses. You don't realize how much you are used to seeing them all regularly till its over.

Enjoy your Christmas festivities with your family 👪 and let yourself relax 😌.

Cheers from Milton, ON.

+ Reply