+ Reply
Lymphatic Drainage
MCoaster
401 Posts
Since having a bilateral mastectomy last November and a "tidy up of wings/dog ears  three months ago I am experiencing problems with "disruption of the lymphatic system' as my therapist calls it. My original scar also is adhered to my ribs in places.  While I do not have excessive swelling, my whole upper body is affected and even after faithfully doing my exercises and seeing a therapist who is trained in lymph drainage the symptoms remain and at times are painful.  Has anyone tried using a rebounder for drainage?    A couple of people, including my therapist, have suggested it might help.   I bought one on line today in the hope that it will help and if it does not the grandkids will enjoy it.   I understand it is also useful for general fitness and I can certainly benefit from being fitter particularly with winter being just round the corner!

My thanks to everyone in the community who so willingly share their experiences and support.

To quote Dr Bonnie Henry "Be kind, be calm and be safe" to yourself as well as to others.

MCoaster
Replies
+ Reply