+ Reply
Tomorrow is the day.1st cystoscopy.
Sts
17 Posts
Yes tomorrow I go for first cystoscopy.nervous and anxious.anterior wall mass 10mm by 17mm.
16 Replies
Whitelilies
2745 Posts

@Sts Hello….wishing you only the best, for your Cystoscopy tomorrow……

Whitelilies

Sts
17 Posts

@Whitelilies thank you so much.will let all know

JustJan
1905 Posts

@Sts thinking good thoughts for you tomorrow. I hope all goes well.

Trillium
2372 Posts

@Sts - welcome and wishing you the best for tomorrow’s scope too!

S2020
1551 Posts
@Sts

Wishing you a good outcome with Monday’s cystoscopy.

Cynthia Mac
4217 Posts
Sts‍ chiming in to also wish you well today. My fiance is a 10+ year bladder cancer survivor and has had many cystoscopies. He reports that they are uncomfortable, but not painful. I hope your situation is as successful as his turned out to be.
mnc11
14 Posts

stay positive, pray and do your best and God will do the rest Whitelilies …. hugs from Edmonton

sarahmar
16 Posts
I hope all goes well today....
Sarah
Clarke
48 Posts

@Sts
Good luck! I had 3 to determine my best course. Glad I did.

Clarke

@Sts
I hope your cystoscopy went well today. Let us know how you are doing as you are able and comfortable.

Lianne

123xyz
1 Posts
Wish you best of luck!
Sts
17 Posts

@Cynthia Mac thank you!! I had it and surgery on Monday for superficial …..doctors words….. bladder cancer .now it 3 cm apparently. But u.s. said 17 mm but that was 3 weeks ago.do they grow that fast?

Sts
17 Posts

@mnc11 thank you!!

Sts
17 Posts

@sarahmar thank you Sarah but it went the other way.doc. said superficial b.c. operation turbt on monday coming .yikes.

Cynthia Mac
4217 Posts
Sts‍ , I’m not sure, but I believe some cancers can be very quick. My uncle had bladder cancer surgery last July, and it had returned by his first followup in September. He’s back in chemo now. My dad was told that his lung cancer was both rare and aggressive, and I’ve known for many years that some cancers move quickly and others can take years to develop into anything.

Your question would be a great one to ask your surgeon. As I understand it, ultrasounds can pick up very small “spots”, so I would think that if it measured 17mm, it would have been accurate at the time. It’s also possible, though that the mass was 17mm in one direction, and 30mm from a different view - they aren’t all spherical! Again, good question to ask - even your GP might have enough information to field it.
mnc11
14 Posts

@Sts yeah the sooner the better … stay positive and pray ? I will pray for you ..🙏

+ Reply