+ Reply
Symptoms
TeddyBear
13 Posts

Hello everyone, I still wait for answers. The anxiety waxes and wains. Sometimes so intense. I have been trying to figure out how to pull myself out of it. I think part of the problem depends on how bad my symptoms are. I have allot of Gut and GI problems. Very slow motility to stopped period. I use motility medications and laxatives which help but I am thinking the drugs themselves could be affecting me. It’s the awful nausea. I also think about malabsorption of my other medications. I take prednisone everyday, 7.5mg, as a replacement for defunct Adrenals to replace cortisol. Another nasty symptom is dizziness or at least balance. Finally the horrible fatigue. I can’t seem to get going and get anything done! Can anyone relate to pre-diagnosis symptoms and offer some tips. Thank you so much, Teddy Bear

1 Replies
Thewasp
69 Posts

@TeddyBear

Like you, I had the worst constipation ever during chemo. I took laxatives, softeners etc. The only thing that worked for me was Milk of Magnesia. I never even considered it because it’s an old time drug and there’s so many newer options.
im sure you’ve tried it but thought I’d suggest it just in case.

+ Reply