+ Reply
Give this a listen!
Cupcakes
200 Posts

Hi everyone! I’ve wanted to share this music video for a while now. Finally learned how to post it. This is a beautiful song and helped me through a dark time in my life. We can all relate to this in some form or another. I hope it helps someone else!

https://youtu.be/F77v41jbOYs
13 Replies
Mosi
214 Posts

@Cupcakes Thank you. I’ve passed it on to a few people already. I would have hit the tears emoji but there wasn’t one.

Love the line about “you don’t live there anymore”. And somehow that is ok with me. Go figure eh? This cancer journey is quite the trip.

JustJan
1725 Posts

@Cupcakes and @Mosi this is one of my favourite songs and is on my motivation play list. There is another song by Danny Gokey called Hope in Front of Me which I also love. Enjoy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9KIhYZQ_ovw

Mosi
214 Posts

@JustJan I love that one too!! Thank you for sharing this. 🤗

Cupcakes
200 Posts

Oh great !! @Mosi glad you liked it! Great taste in music @JustJan Danny Gokey has such a great voice. Check out Wanted by him if you haven’t heard it 😃 I’ll put the link here

JustJan
1725 Posts

@Cupcakes his voice is amazing. I remember watching him on American Idol and loving his singing back then. I have downloaded a couple of his albums and listen to him pretty regularly. I so love music that fuels the soul.

S2020
1193 Posts
Thank you very much for these links. The songs are fantastic!
supersu
1295 Posts

@Cupcakes

beautiful….there is nothing like music to make even the darkest moments bearable.

thank you for sharing - I had never heard of this guy….lovely lovely voice/song.

hugs from over here friend
su

#musictherapy #feelgood

Terry52
42 Posts

@Cupcakes

Thank you so much for sharing this. What a beautiful song! I had never heard of Danny Gokey. I have shared it with several friends who are going through tough times and they send their thanks. It’s like a message from heaven!

Terry

CentralAB
1267 Posts

Congratulations @Cupcakes on finally figuring how to post videos!

And I agree, this is a great song, I played it a lot after my late wife had passed away. Thank you for this!

GusB
95 Posts

Love this song! Message to not live in the past is so true. Thanks for posting.

Cupcakes
200 Posts

Oooh good @Terry52 I am so glad this song helped. Made my night. Yes exactly.. like a message from heaven.

@CentralAB yes this song also saw me through a death. An anointed song for sure. Oh and thanks for the posting tips!!

Thanks @GusB hope you are better and enjoying BC!

GusB
95 Posts

Thanks for asking @Cupcakes! We are now settled with our family in PG and this week my chemo starts here for two treatments. Then we are going home to White Rock over two or three days at the end of the month. Being with family and the grandkids makes this trip so worthwhile, even if it’s tough to travel here…

Cupcakes
200 Posts

@GusB Oh how nice I just looked at the weather for Prince George and looks like it’s perfect ☀️ it’s storming here. Oooh White Rock I am jealous 😃😃 actually I’m totally happy for you. I’m curious what treatment is like somewhere else. I’ve only had it at the same place. Maybe it’ll be like it never happened ?? What happens in Prince George stays in Prince George? One can dream can’t they? Your family must be so thrilled to see you.

+ Reply