+ Reply
I am up and down like a dogs stomach
sun46
82 Posts
I'm feeling is feeling emotional, treatment is kn hold and I don't see my oncologist until next Wednesday for the results. I am grateful that she is being thorough but it's not helping my anxiety and mental state.
3 Replies
DSJ
96 Posts

I go through this every three months and it ain't easy even with practice. After the initial treatment my results were not good and that has left a permanent fear in my mind despite having good results for the last year. Believe it or not, exercise and yoga is remarkably helpful in reducing anxiety and stress.

H1A2N3
16 Posts

Hi, it’s so hard to wait being anxious not knowing what it is and that can be consuming. I have found attitude is everything, at least for me. I don’t live with cancer, cancer lives with me! I believe nothing is serious until the doctors say it is. Change your blood type to “B POSITIVE“ if you need too, I did LOL. Today I started my ninth year with cancer as my guest (diagnosed April 30, 2014) so please be as positive as you can. With my cancer and one relapse the average survival is 8 years, l am on my second relapse and third chemo and there’s going to be at least ten more years.👍 I actually don’t know what my blood type is.

Best Regards Rick

sun46
82 Posts

@H1A2N3 , thank you for your reply, it is exactly what I eeded to hear today. i love your jlood type is B positive. What you said really got to me, appreciate it!

+ Reply