+ Reply
Anxiety is on bust
sun46
82 Posts
I'm feeling overwhelmed and nervous as the biospy on my lung nodule is today. I have never had any major health issues until now. it's all coming at once, breast cancer and another condition which is benign but can cause inflammation. The nodule might be breast cancer but it might be related to sarcoidosis which I have been symptoms over the last few months. Gotta have hope right or grasp at straws to get threw it right. Considering all that j am grateful for today, my family, and my life.
5 Replies
Whitelilies
2272 Posts

@sun46 Hello….Sending Positive Energy to you! Right Now!

Whitelilies

Skye2
223 Posts

@sun46

Hope is what keeps us all going! Don’t give up, and remember, we are ALL here to walk with you, and lift you up when you’re tired, down and anywhere in between.

”baby steps”…. One day at a time, and don’t look too far ahead. They sound like cliches, but they keep things on a manageable level, so you don’t get overwhelmed.
Fingers crossed for the best possible results🤞❤️

Sue

Cynthia Mac
3876 Posts
sun46‍ - I saw your post this morning - I hope your lung biopsy went well. Dad had one, so I know you might need a day or two before you feel up to giving us an update.

We’re ready when you’re able. (ETA: just saw your update in another discussion)

Sending a BIG, but very gentle hug.
sun46
82 Posts

@Skye2 i having an emotional day today, feeling better today physically after that procedure but this waiting is driving me. I was scheduled to start chemo tomorrow but the biospy was only yesterday I am assuming it be changed yet again. Over the last few weeks I have been pain in my ankles, elbows, wrists which I never had before, feels like arthritis or immflamation or something. no bone pain or mets but it's adding to my emotions…..

Skye2
223 Posts

@sun46

of course it’s adding to your anxiety! My goodness! Look at everything you’re dealing with! Stress and anxiety do strange things to our bodies and minds.

waiting for results with respect to cancer is the worst …. You are doing the best you can, so be gentle with yourself. Speak to yourself the same way you would encourage your best friend if she was in your shoes.

if you need something for anxiety, speak with your team and get a sleep aid or whatever. Stay as busy as you can and remember we are here.❤️

Sue

+ Reply