+ Reply
Could use your prayers
Cupcakes
158 Posts
Hey friends I’m currently in the emergency with a fever. They suspect I may have some infection I can’t pronounce. They have also swabbed me for covid. I just ask for your prayers for me pretty please.
23 Replies
Runner Girl
2730 Posts

@Cupcakes

Sending prayers your way my dear. Hopefully they can get this sorted out for you quickly.

Runner Girl 🙏

Scomo
9 Posts

@Cupcakes - sending prayers of healing your way. May God bless you.

🙏❤🙏

Brighty
8442 Posts

Praying for you @Cupcakes . Please let us know hoe you are when you are able to.

@Cupcakes- Thinking of you, sending strength and hugs

supersu
1102 Posts

@Cupcakes

c200507a708c2b98f4d7b694a294e9be-huge-pe
good vibes for cupcakes today

I'll let others take care of the prayers, but am sending you ALL of my good vibes today - let us know how things move along…..

#goodvibesonly

CentralAB
1245 Posts

Good morning @Cupcakes I'm sorry to hear you landed in hospital and have this new worry to be concerned about. Emerg is never fun. I hope your wait time is not too long. I am sending prayers and virtual hugs your wY, and hope to hear from you soon that you are OK and out of that emergency department.

JenG
110 Posts

Lots of love coming your way @Cupcakes !

jen

strike
11 Posts

Holding you gently. I too was in the hospital during my treatments. I understand how that can be scary…..and you're in the right place. I hope you have good care.

JustJan
1540 Posts

@Cupcakes thinking of you and holding you in my thoughts and prayers. Even though it’s scary, you are in the right place. Sending you a virtual hug.

Kc1972
9 Posts

Sending you prayers & healing energy❤️

Cupcakes
158 Posts
Thank you all so much! Appreciate all the good vibes and prayers. I am home now. My fever broke. They treated me for pneumonia via IV. Still waiting on the covid results.
MCoaster
744 Posts

@Cupcakes I hope that you get your results quickly and that they are negative. It is good that you are now home. Is your treatment for pneumonia continuing at home?

Sending healing thoughts and virtual hugs.

MCoaster

@Cupcakes Good to hear you are home.

How are you feeling? Are you getting some rest?

I hope your results are negative,

Lacey

Just seeing this now @Cupcakes . Glad you are home. Hopefully you are able to rest and your test comes back negative.

Sending lots of positive vibes and thoughts your wa.

Hugs

Lianne

Cupcakes
158 Posts
I am starting to feel better and the fever hasn’t come back 🥳 and also even better covid negative 🥳🥳 yes they sent me home with an oral treatment for the next week MCoaster‍ All is well ! Thank you all! ❤️
JustJan
1540 Posts

@Cupcakes I'm glad you are home and starting to feel better. Take care of yourself.

Kims1961
2271 Posts

@Cupcakes My husband was in hospital for pneumonia in November so I understand feeling that unwell is awful :( Glad you got the good drugs and are COVID negative.

Remember to stay rested as you recover.

Healing energies your way! Kim

Ler
47 Posts

Sending good wishes that everything will turn out ok

🙏

CentralAB
1245 Posts

Hello @Cupcakes I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this problem,. I hope they get it figured out and have you feeling better soon. I will certainly pray as you requested. Please keep us posted how you are doing.

elle29
1207 Posts

@Cupcakes

Hoping you.ve gotten through the worst of it by now back on your feet . Sending more prayers for stability , medical IVs of good stuff and practical helps to lift you up again . Amen

Cupcakes
158 Posts

Thanks so much @elle29 all is well with me. Fully recovered from that cold and fever. Went back to chemo, back in to the swing of things. I should share with you that my latest scans came back great and all the cancer is currently sleeping as my oncologist puts it. 🥳🥳 this is the best case scenario for me 🙏👏

puncie
67 Posts

Praying for you @Cupcakes . Puncie

+ Reply