+ Reply
Well, well, well...
JoeG
17 Posts

ok. so last time i was here, I was talking about my food sensitivities. Well, it got to a point where I can finally say that all my food had to be cooked. The “raw diet” does not work for me at all. Talked with my doctor about it and from what I told him about my issues with food, I'd have EoE. Gastroscopy and biopsy will be done sometime before the end of the year. He can't treat it until the results are in. So that's a good thing. It would all be related to my first radiation treatment done close to my esophagus done 4 years ago.. Never under estimate the treatments… But very happy that doctors can help and I'm still alive and well.

Going for a PET SCAN the second week of December. Can't wait to have the result for this one. Been 7 months since my last treatment so crossing my fingers for good news. 🤞 .

3 Replies
CentralAB
1119 Posts

thank you @JoeG for checking in with us a giving us this update. I am glad that after some of your experience is telling you that you think the doctors can still help you. I have found that sometimes the raw food diet can get out of hand and create some problems in some people. Its good you figured this out. Please let us know how the PET Scan goes.

Dave58
290 Posts

@JoeG Sounds like good news all around ! Happy for you, remember to celebrate eacg and every victory !! Best of luck on your scans !!

Good to hear from you @JoeG . Thanks for the update. Sounds like things are moving in the right direction. Wishing you well for your PET scan.

Let us know how you make out as you are able.

Lianne

+ Reply