+ Reply
Checking in
Brighty
6765 Posts
EdGB
Charlie1
Jeff75
I'm checking in to see how the three of you are doing after your recent losses. Please reach out to us if you need anything. We are still here for you.
2 Replies
Jeff75
13 Posts
Hi. Appreciate you checking in. I am doing ok, I guess. Still pretty overwhelmed with all the banking/estate type things that my father is not able to deal as well as helping him with day to day type stuff while still working 8-4 every day. Angry at how fast this all happened and that she only had 3 months and yet thankful that she did not suffer very much. Regretful that we did not have as many conversations about things as I would have liked as we kept hoping for a "better" day that never really came. I am talking to someone from Wellspring every few weeks and that helps a little. Still worried where my mind will be when I don't have as many estate type things to occupy my mind
Brighty
6765 Posts
Thanks for responding Jeff75‍ . . One day at a time. It's hard to imagine where your mind will be when you don't have all the estate stuff to occupy it.....but it is ok to have those peaceful moments and let yourself feel the pain. Sometimes you need to do just that in order to heal. And we will be here with you for all of it.
+ Reply