Laika57

Laika57

Posted by Brighty on Oct 9, 2020 9:13 am

Laika57‍ 
wanted to check in with you.  What is happening?
Help is out there. All you have to do is reach out.

Re: Laika57

Posted by Laika57 on Oct 9, 2020 10:52 am

Ah, not much just now. Finished moving out / putting everything into storage.
now taking a few days off before tackling what needs tackling.
it's actually a relief, not stressing over moving etc. For now.

Ian's apparently medically fine but has decided he wants to die, now, that it finally looks like he is done with all the treatments and complications... I'm ready to kill him for doing this to me, on top of everything else... really explains some of the elder abuse out there. I know (think) he doesn't mean it when he is being a pain in the rump, but it still appears very calculated and is just too much to handle.
psych is supposed to evaluate him, but he isn't cooperating. 

meanwhile, waiting for a quote on how much it would be to ship the dog to europe... he's too big to fly... if ian really does want to die, he can do it on his own.

Have you hugged your dog today?

Re: Laika57

Posted by Brighty on Oct 9, 2020 11:19 am

Where are you staying now Laika57‍ ?, my heart is hurting  for you and I understand.    After all you have been through with him..  Dan did the same.  He had had enough of treatments and cancer  and procedures.  The day I found him when I got home from work I found tons and tons of empty  alcohol  bottles  on my balcony .    Thst was probably  him trying to end it all because  he was done.    I'll never really know.  In Toronto  theres a crisis number.    416 310 cope if he is willing to call.  Would you call? I don't blame for going to Europe.    You can only do so much.  I hope Rudy  can fly with you.  
Help is out there. All you have to do is reach out.