light bulb

light bulb

Posted by Vox on May 22, 2020 3:30 am

Hi,   1st... thankyou  for your continued support - not sure I would have gotten through this with out you!!

so a light bulb went off...... time goes on, and I need to heal...

so Im off to our home up north - I thought I had to got all the paper work done, but you know what... I dont.... it can and will wait.... the insurance companies will be ther in a week or month to collect whatever is owed... the bank doesnt have to have his name off the checkbook today.....the governent... well I have sent in all the papers to stop cpp etc... but any money they will be sending me can wait, a month or so will not brake me.... but staying in the city will

so its 3am.... im just finishing off some house work... I hate coming home either here in the city or up north and walking into a mess... OCD???? maybe hahahah.

I am so looking forward to walking in the forest, or sitting by thelake... I am taking my paints and brushes, but... dont know if I will do anything.

keep safe

Pamela

Re: light bulb

Posted by cancertakesflight on May 22, 2020 7:09 am

Vox‍ I like your thinking.  It sounds like the best thing for you to get away. I admire that you have made yourself the priority and not the ongoing paperwork of the world. It sounds very peacefil and healing where you are going. I hope you do get to paint and find the peace that you deserve.

Thank you for keeping us informed. You are in our thoughts.

cancertakesflight (Debbie)
Laughter is a lifestyle choice. www.laughterandcancer.com/blog

Posted by Runner Girl on May 22, 2020 8:52 am

Vox‍ ,

You're absolutely right, all that "stuff" can wait.  You gave your everything these past months, you must be exhausted.  Rest, relax, breathe, paint.  

Runner Girl
Never stop believing in HOPE because MIRACLES happen every day!

Posted by Brighty on May 22, 2020 8:59 am

If anyone deserves a breakl it is you Vox‍ .  Take some time for yourself  to refresh,   take it easy and do what you love.    
Help is out there. All you have to do is reach out.

Posted by Rayline on May 22, 2020 10:11 pm

Vox‍ I echo my fellow friends words, take a well deserved break💕

Posted by Kuching on May 23, 2020 7:05 am

Dear Vox‍ , don’t even think about trying to get all the paperwork done.  My husband died three months ago and I’m still dealing with the paperwork.  And we had a pretty simple life.  
The country is beautiful right now, with everything leafing and budding out, and baby birds and animals popping up.  (I’ll ignore the blackflies.). Relax, soak up some sun, and HEAL.
hugs,
Kuching

Posted by WestCoastSailor on May 24, 2020 2:04 pm

Vox‍ 

Go.

And painting or it didn't happen.

Angus
My story: http://journey.anguspratt.ca