+ Reply
Vulva cancer
Ressa70
1 Posts
Would like to talk with someone experiencing Vulva Cancer.
2 Replies
ACH2015
2126 Posts

Hi @Ressa70

There are several ways to find and communicate with others in a similar situation here.

1 - Click on Forums, then click on Cancer Types, then click on Gynecologic. All the threads of that type will appear. My suggestion is to start a new post there so it is seen by any members that post and look there.

2 - Click on Members, then click on Search Members. Under Search options, click on Cancer Information - Cancer Type and choose Vulvar. Any members that have listed this cancer will appear.

I am going to tag some of these recent members for you. @LULUS @Nature1961 @Murdawg @Tangyone @Lyndy1 @Naomi-Jane and @IamJay.

Hopefully they will reach out to you and your post. To tag a member, type in the @sign and immediately start typing their name. The name or a list of names will appear. Click on the one you want to tag and you know it worked when it turns blue on your screen.

Hope this helps you.

ACH2015

IamJay
97 Posts

Hi @Ressa70

I have been dealing with vulvar/vaginal malignant melanoma since 2007….are there there specific things you'd like to talk about. Feel free to send your questions my way.

Judy

+ Reply