+ Reply
Neuroendocrine Cancer - London Hospital
ColleenR
4 Posts

Hi there - are there other members either with neuroendocrine cancer or caring for someone with this cancer that I connect with?  My husband has neuroendocrine cancer and we are going to London on the 19th of Nov to meet with Dr.  Does anyone have any experience with this hopsital?  Thanks

2 Replies
Nicole_admin
452 Posts
Hi ColleenR, I've been thinking of you and your husband. I see you've joined in on a few other discussions as well, however I was hoping to provide you with a bit of information for travelling to this hospital. If you are looking for assistance with transportation or where to stay if you're travelling from a distance, please contact our Cancer Information Service. They can provide you with information and community resources available in the area too. 

Thinking of you,
Nicole
sllywbbt
2 Posts
Hi there
I was diagnosed with chronic myeloid leukemia in Woodstock, ON on Sept 24 of this year and I was transferred to London 2 days later. I had a bone marrow aspiration and some other tests there over the following week.
I see Dr. Lazo-Lagner there again in a few weeks. If you have any questions that I might be able to answer for you feel free to ask me.
Take care,
Ami
+ Reply