Prostate Cancer

Re: Prostate Cancer

Posted by Brighty on Jul 15, 2019 9:55 am

Sooo happy for you Nervous Nelly‍! !!

Posted by SpeedyStill on Jul 15, 2019 2:07 pm

Nervous Nelly‍ 
This is great news. I am sure that everyone has benefited from you and your husbands journey. He is now a cancer survivor.
All the Best,
SpeedyStill 

Posted by Nervous Nelly on Jul 15, 2019 2:46 pm

Thank you everyone. You are all right, living positively is best. Its just hard to do when you face the unknown every six months now for life. I am very elated that he is cancer free, and pray it stays that way for sure...its just so stressful watching the one person in the whole world that you couldn't live without, scared all the time. He's almost as bad as me, as we both worry a lot. Going to try super hard to focus on the summer and Christmas and not worry till the new year, as I would be lying if I said I won't worry then. I loved hearing all your stores, its nice to know that everyone is so very compassionate, as its hard to open up about such personal feelings. It really honestly is a blessing to be able to share with all of you. Family is great if I feel like crying, but sometimes you need advise and a dose of reality...and you have all been amazing. Thank you.