Question regarding suspicious cysts and cancer

Re: Question regarding suspicious cysts and cancer

Posted by Whitelilies on Nov 21, 2020 7:23 pm

KathiR‍ Hello Kathi.....I have read your bio/orig post....and am in awe of your experiences and kindness in supporting others/Ovarian and more.
I am glad you are on this site too....the more support, the better!
I am awaiting a "date" for my PAP test.......my GP literally has "no office"......building demolished......so I became a "Sleuth-Detective"...and made my own Cold Calls, to Ob-Gyn in my area......4 said no......1 said yes- must get referral.  My GP will send referral over.  I was "pre warned".....it will take MONTHS to get an appt, for a screening PAP.
Sheeesh.....it is NOT my fault that my GP no longer "sees" any human being, building up or not.
Perhaps a PAP over the virtual world? lol
Now, it is going to be yet another "stranger"...down there!  Am less than thrilled.....but will be grateful for any appt.
I thought PAPs were every 2 years.....my GP goes by the book......only every 3 years......So now....I wait my turn.
I wait.
I hope.
I hate covid.

Keep Well Kathi....

Regards
Whitelilies

Lillian 

Posted by JustJan on Nov 21, 2020 11:24 pm

Anga‍ I am not sure how I missed your updates regarding your surgery and your followup but I did. I was thinking about you today and wondered how you were doing so searched you out.

I am so glad your surgery is behind you and even better news that you did not have cancer! I am absolutely overjoyed for
you and your family! How wonderful that you can put all this anxiety behind you. 

I wish you well as you continue with your recovery. I will do the happy dance in your honour!

Strength doesn't come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't. - Rikki Rogers

Posted by Anga on Nov 22, 2020 8:07 am

JustJan‍ How sweet are you?!
See what I mean, your words make this a real place for connection. Thank you.

Happy dance indeed & moving on from that anxiety.

Virtual HUGS,

AngA