Living with Mantle Cell Lymphoma

Living with Mantle Cell Lymphoma

Posted by Patrick G on Nov 16, 2018 11:43 am

Hello everyone. My name is Patrick and I am on treatment for the second time for Mantle Cell Lymphoma. I have heard it is very rare and was hoping someone else out there could join me in our recovery and support.
I was first diagnosed in 2013 and went through 10 months of chemotherapy and ended with the stem cell transplant. It was a very difficult road and not for the weak of heart and sole. I was back at work by April of 2015. The cancer was in remission until June of this year. I am now taking a new drug called Ibrutinib and it seems to be working so far but with some side effects.
I am here to help anyone with questions they may have if they are just starting the treatment or in recovery. It would be good to hear from someone else that has the same kind of cancer to compare notes.
Thanks for listening.
Patrick

Re: Living with Mantle Cell Lymphoma

Posted by Lianne_adminCCS on Feb 7, 2019 7:15 pm

HI Twiggy96‍ 

I want to introduce you to Patrick G‍ .

Patrick - Twiggy96 has been diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma and is having a hard time dealing with it. Would you be able to chime in with your experience?

Twiggy96‍  - if you have specific questions for Patrick you can post in a reply in this thread

Thank you

Lianne