+ Reply
BC Lung Cancer Patient Summit

For the first time that I'm aware of in BC, patients with cancer of the lung (and their caregivers) are organizing in conjunction with Lung Cancer Canada and BC Cancer a summit meeting to talk about lung cancer. We are hoping for participation from the medical community as well.

The meeting will be a live in person meeting with a Facebook stream (that I don't have the details on yet but will add here when I get them.)

We will have Dr Cheryl Ho giving us an overview of current treatment, Dr Kirsten Campbell talking about the new oncology exercise program, a dietician from InspireHealth, and a social worker (TBD). More importantly there will be some inspiring stories from patients (not me - though I will be there - red cap, white ribbon and all)

And now for the deets.
October 20,2022, 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Hillel House - UBC Campus
Vancouver BC

Please register at the following link and please pass this information on in your social media and to other folks that you have met with lung cancer. https://www.lungcancercanada.ca/en-CA/Get-Involved/Events/Vancouver-Lung-Cancer-Patient-Summit.aspx

Thanks in advance for all your amazing support.

Angus

Replies
+ Reply