+ Reply
New treatments in advanced non-small cell lung cancer 2022
rMcc
1 Posts

Article summarising New treatments in advanced non-small cell lung cancer for the coming year!

Sotorasib for KRAS G12C mutation, Capmatinib and Tepotinib for MET exon 14 skipping, Amivantamab and mobocertinib for EGFR [exon 20 insertion]

LINK: New treatments in advanced non-small cell lung cancer 2022 — My Cancer Companion

#LungCancer

4 Replies
Kuching
345 Posts
rMcc‍ Thank you for the link. Good info! I’m on Osimertinib, but some day it will stop working and I’ll be looking at a new mutation. So I try to keep track of which drugs work for which mutations. This is very helpful!
rMcc
1 Posts

really glad I could help! Hope you are managing well with your current medication and your over all health.

Sipsi
102 Posts
rMcc‍ That sounds exciting. what rush of new drugs! Raises the ‘hope’ level for so many!

@rMcc

Really good to have another “science minded” poster on here. I grabbed a screenshot from a recent presentation from Dr Melosky at BC Cancer. It's actually kind of overwhelming but it makes two points very well. Lung cancer is a complicated little puppy. The first time I saw a chart like this three years ago there were maybe ten mutations on it. Now look. The other thing it does is highlight the new medications that are available.

77342c6e772359a9a54bf0c249e96e2f-huge-lu

And that doesn't have any of the EGFR treatments on it.

Angus

+ Reply