My Cervical Cancer Results!

My Cervical Cancer Results!

Posted by Gardenia on Nov 16, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello, 
I have Stage IV Liver Cancer, I have recently received my test results this week for Cervical Cancer, it is negative! I am beside myself and it has not yet registered into my brain! I also found a lump in my right breast, three months ago, the doctor was adamant to do a ultrasound! Due to the fact, that, I am 5 months pregnant with multiples does concern me, all these advasive testing and precautions! Please, continue with your journey in life, ask many questions as possible and advocate for yourself! You, are the one who is going through this battle, even though, others may empathize with you, they really have not stepped into your shoes! No, matter, what they say or do, we are fighting for our lives, not them! I do not speak ill of anyone, but, our pain is incomparable to those who do not have it! Our families and friends, mean well, but, our pain is indescribable and inconceivable to understand! Only God, knows our pain and suffering, He  is our Salvation, not People! Our faith and trust in God makes us stronger! “Keep Fighting And Do Not Give Up!” Thank You So Much!
Gardenia

Re: My Cervical Cancer Results!

Posted by LPPK on Nov 17, 2018 8:47 am

Gardenia‍ You have both ends of the emotional spectrum with a pregnancy and a cancer diagnosis. You mention your''family and friends mean well'. As we go through our cancer journey it is very important to have a good support group, or even one supportive person, to listen to you when you need to talk and to just be with you during your down times.  
  We are travelling/have traveled the cancer journey and while we have not the same circumstances you have we can definitely offer information and support.
Keep us informed on how you are doing and ask questions.

Posted by Gardenia on Nov 18, 2018 12:32 am

Hello LPPK,
Thank you so much! 
Gardenia

Posted by Deb1313 on Nov 21, 2018 7:11 pm

God bless you Gardenia‍! I am a mother of identical twins and that is hard enough let alone a cancer diagnosis. I am on here because my mom has stage IV lung cancer. You are right, He is our salvation!! Hang onto this in the months ahead. I will be praying for you!