Brain tumour

Brain tumour

Posted by Aaron on Jan 8, 2021 6:13 pm

How’s every one that coups with brain tumour and did the recovery go well and how long 
I was diagnosed with Brain tumour 

Re: Brain tumour

Posted by Whitelilies on Jan 8, 2021 8:48 pm

Aaron‍ Hello Aaron and welcome to our caring community.....I am sorry for the reason you found us; but glad you did.
There is a lot of helpful info on this site.....please have a look.
Here is a link to start you off::
https://cancerconnection.ca/discussions/viewcategory/61

How are you feeling?  Where are you, on the journey?

I will tag other members, and hope they can soon chime in, and share their experiences, here, with you......I checked the site and found only a few members, some not as active as others...but I hope they will share their journey.

Thank you to:
JCor403‍ 
markschelter‍ 
gr8ful2b‍ 
Rachel - DM‍ 
Much appreciation, to share your experience, and support, for a new member.

Aaron; we are here, to listen and support and more.

Regards
Whitelilies

ps to tag another member, type "@" and screen name.....tap at name you wish; turns to blue-box, and only they will receive your message.

Posted by Aaron on Jan 8, 2021 9:51 pm

From burns lake bc 
Lotta headache lost of taste left side numb face eyes get tired fast and sharp pains top head like knife twisting pend on what I eat would throw up 

Posted by 4Rider4 on Jan 9, 2021 5:57 am

Hi and welcome.

I have glioblastoma and had my first surgery November 2019. It went well. I have another one January 15 booked. Recovery is tiring so listen to your body. Rest is healing.

What tests have they done? I f there is swelling you need steroids to bring it down.   Swelling can make headaches worse. I’m on Dexamethasone.

Posted by Aaron on Jan 11, 2021 1:02 am

If had many mri done and soon pet scan and 3week ago had surgery threw my nose and they aim to do radiation and kemo after pet scan in the next 2 weeks or so and ya notice rest was a big thing after the nose surgery was done 

Posted by Aaron on Jan 11, 2021 1:06 am

I was given many pain meds but so far ov done everything natural and only taking lotta vitamins such as turamac oil of oregano vitamin d and eating and drinking fruit and juice all no suger

Posted by 4Rider4 on Jan 12, 2021 6:23 am

Do they know what kind of tumour you have? I had 6 weeks of radiation and oral chemo every day for 6 weeks. After a month to recover (radiation is exhausting) I had a higher dose of the oral chemo once a month for 5 days. I did that for 6 months and then it was just MRIs to monitor things.

How are you feeling?

Posted by SandiG on Jan 15, 2021 10:28 am

my hubby is on Dex as well , mostly some minor confusion and memory issues ' He just started having nerve pain in foot , MRI scans good for past year even thou they gave us 14 months prognosis  Stay well and lets talk it out