+ Reply
forgot to put lapelga in refrigerator for 6 hours
Tulip94
2 Posts

Hi - I was really tired after chemo today and had so much going on when I arrived home that I completely forgot to refrigerate the lapelga. I remembered around 11pm and put it in the fridge then. I will call the pharmacist tomorrow. I am hoping it is still good to use. All the information about storage says to throw it if it is over 24 hours at room temperature. Does anyone have any experience with this? I am a little worried.

3 Replies
supersu
1369 Posts

@Tulip94
good morning

personally, I would use it and not worry if it really was only 6 hours---but then I eat expired yogurt too! ha ha

once you talk to the pharmacist you will have a professional answer…..

fingers crossed that the medicine is still good. sending all the best as you recharge after your latest treatment.

hugs
su

#lapelga #exhausted #chemotherapy #drugsathome

Tulip94
2 Posts

@Tulip94 Update: I called the pharmacy and they said it should be ok. Thanks supersu for your kind support. I really appreciate it. I just had my 2nd round of chemo and 6 more to go!

@Tulip94

2 down! woohoo! ¼ of the way there - I remember doing all the fractions through my treatment as I counted them down. I hope all goes well and you don't have too many side effects.

Lianne

+ Reply