+ Reply
Webinar: Cancer-Related Fatigue
brittanyc
38 Posts

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a good Tuesday. I'm sharing the webinar Cancer-Related Fatigue (CRF) with you all! With less daylight every day, I know I am feeling more fatigued. If anyone here is too this is a good watch 😊

In the webinar Cancer-Related Fatigue: Working Together to Improve Patient Quality of Life, Dr. Scott North discusses the fatigue related to cancer and the many factors that contribute to the fatigue, such as other medications and the physical and psychological symptoms of cancer as well as ways to manage the symptoms of and combat fatigue without medication. Dr. North touches on the differences between regular fatigue and cancer-related fatigue (CRF) and explains why it is so vital to eat well and exercise in addition to seeking advice from your medical care team for extreme fatigue. Dr. North also talks about a program called My Cancer Fatigue Action Plan which is a personalized plan to combat cancer-related fatigue without medication that is built with patients based entirely on their individual needs.

Replies
+ Reply