Writing this in hopes that anyone on a similar journey might find this helpful or has insight. Does anyone reading this have experience with surgical menopause? I recently had a radical hysterectomy and laparoscopic lymph node dissection. I'm looking to learn about new ways to heal and support my body in hormonal changes.
- A lot of pressure on my bladder and inconsistent urination. It's not a UTI.
- Sharp pains where the open surgery site was( occasionally), Dizzy, Hot flashes, Very tired, Tightness in chest, Difficulty falling asleep.
- Hot flashes, forgetful, teary.
- Would love to hear what kind of medical interventions you might have used?
- I'd also love to hear about any alternative treatments that you might have used.
- If any of you have worked with someone practicing alternative medicine, who specializes in cancer, recovery, and hormonal intervention, I'd be so grateful for any leads.