+ Reply
Thank you everyone
Brighty
6457 Posts
Thank you everyone for your outpour of love and support for me and my cat Vinnie. I'm sorry I am behind on answering posts but I will catch up when I hear news on Vinnie. He's still in the animal hospital and not doing well.
11 Replies
Brighty

In my thoughts for sure. I was there a few short months ago.

Angus
Brighty
6457 Posts
Thank you WestCoastSailor‍ . I would give anything for him to recover but I don't know if that is to be. I can't stop crying. I love the little guy more than anything. It's so heartbreaking.
Trillium
960 Posts
Aww...so sorry you have to go through this, Brighty.

Warm hugs
Trillium
JustJan
449 Posts
Brighty‍ I am so sorry to hear Vinnie isn’t doing well. I feel so badly that you are having to deal with this. Sending you a big hug ❤️
Sending hugs Brighty
Brighty
6457 Posts
Thanks everyone. The doc just called. The catheter is in and hes doing much better now that the pee is coming out. My worry is when they take out the cathedar if he will be able to pee on his own. I am going to stop by and visit him a bit later today. He is happy when he sees me and purrs. I might bring him some of his stuffed toys.
Brighty
6457 Posts
And by the way so far the vet hasn't charged me any extra for the extra stuff hes been doing for him and the extra days at the hospital.
klay
76 Posts
Brighty

Oh no..I am so sorry to hear about Vinnie.
I pray that he is doing much better today.
Please let us know.

Karen ❤ sending you so much love.
Brighty
6457 Posts
Thank you klay‍ and everyone! !vinnie has turned a corner and is coming home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
klay
76 Posts
Brighty
This is fantastic news!! I'm so happy for you!!
Give Vinnie a big hug and I hope that he continues to feel well
Boby1511
363 Posts
Brighty
Oh no. Poor Vinnie! Glad he's doing better and going home. So stressful.
My Bob had an emerge visit too in Nov. He's ok now.
Hugs to you both.
+ Reply