intravenous vitamin C in Ontario

intravenous vitamin C in Ontario

Posted by dwight895 on Jul 15, 2020 2:25 pm

hi there

I was wondering if anybody knew a reputable clinic that provided IV vitamin C for cancer patients ? preferably within the GTA. 

I recalled one ND at bay and bloor in toronrobToronto someone told me the guy was really incompetent and had a tough time performing the procedure .

Re: intravenous vitamin C in Ontario

Posted by Brighty on Jul 15, 2020 2:48 pm

Hi dwight895‍ .  I believe Whitelilies‍  may be able to help you out with this.      Thank you Lilly.   
Help is out there. All you have to do is reach out.

Posted by Whitelilies on Jul 15, 2020 6:19 pm

dwight895‍ Hello
Welcome to our site....where everyone is supporting one another...we all listen, guide and share experiences.
Dwight....I just responded to the DM (direct message)you sent....I hope you did receive it.....I will double answer, here too.....perhaps another person on the site, may seek info on Vitamin C/IV.

Vitamin C/IV is only done by a Naturopath Dr, and few are trained in IV/oncology.

Each individual will receive what they need.

Dwight, if you need any more info, please post....

Welcome again,

Regards
Whitelilies

Lillian

Posted by BusyBee on Jul 15, 2020 11:19 pm

Hi,

Can you provide more information about the IV Vit C for cancer? 

Posted by dwight895 on Jul 16, 2020 2:36 am

my friend's dad had colon cancer ...got surgery...and came back and now it's on the liver 

​​​​did some googling and found this article who also had colon cancer then spread to the liver....apparently the vitamin C therapy helped

https://windsorstar.com/health/ccac-stopping-controversial-vitamin-c-infusions-upsetting-patients

Posted by Whitelilies on Jul 16, 2020 1:45 pm

BusyBee‍ Hello
Is there anything in particular you wish to know about the Vitamin C/IV?
I posted a bit of info, to dwight.....kindly have a peek......if you need clarification, I will be happy to help.
In Brief.....I am doing the Vitamin C/IV at a Naturopath Clinic.....actually called CCNM Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine.....team of 4 Naturopath Drs run the Integrative Therapy (IV).....I started off once per week. And am now at twice per month.
I do feel it helps.  Does it help keep cancer at bay?  I am unsure.  Does it help? YES TO THAT.....it helps, for me, to feel in charge.....to boost your immune system, to feel like you are doing ALL that you can, to "keep it at bay/away/etc".
Let me know, if I can further offer support.

Warmly
Lillian 
Whitelilies 

Posted by Lianne_adminCCS on Jul 16, 2020 4:12 pm

dwight895‍ and BusyBee‍ 

I found a link that I thought might be helpful regarding this topic:

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/vitamin-c-pdq

It is important that patients do their research and get credible information to make the best decisions for themselves.
Here are some resources on cancer.ca that may be of interest.

Making Treatment Decisions
What about alternative treatments?
Questions to ask about complementary and alternative treatments
The risks of alternative treatments
Prognosis and Survival

Whitelilies‍ 
We ask that our members don't provide doctor and clinic names ( good or bad ) in the forums. I have taken out the names of the specific  clinics you listed but I will provide the  Naturopathic Doctors Association for Canada here: https://www.cand.ca/
You may also want to call our Cancer Information Helpline at 1-888-939-3333

Thank you

Lianne

Posted by Whitelilies on Jul 17, 2020 3:57 pm

Lianne_adminCCS‍ 
My sincere apologies.

Lillian

Posted by Lianne_adminCCS on Jul 17, 2020 4:09 pm

No apologies necessary Whitelilies‍ . I know you were just trying to be helpful..

Thank you !

Lianne