Hair loss post chemo...eyelashes and eyebrows

Re: Hair loss post chemo...eyelashes and eyebrows

Posted by Lacey_adminCCS on Aug 3, 2020 8:54 am

Jomilks‍ 

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad to hear you have something to work with now :)

It will feel so good to get it styled up! Do you plan to grow it out long or are you going with the flow?

I have quite a few friends who have had microdermabrasion it looks so natural!

Lacey

Posted by Squirrels on Aug 3, 2020 5:53 pm

Hi  i was ready what lacey posted about the look good feel good program.  I would suggest looking into that.   A wonderful group of ladies taught me how to apply  makeup to give the appearance of eyelashes and eyebrows.  It was a lovely morning and i went home with a bag of lotiins and cosmedics.  And yes loosing hair was difficult..but i purchased a lovely wig am now growing a thick head of curls...which i have never had. Good luck to you

Posted by Jomilks on Aug 3, 2020 9:33 pm

Hi Lacey_adminCCS‍   

Not sure about the hair growth but am leaning towards keeping it on the shorter side, so long as I can get it under control. Seriously though, I am just over the moon happy to have hair again :)  Did you loose your hair during your treatments?  How did your hair grow back in?

Going to do a bit more Microdermabrasion investigation before I take that leap. 

Posted by Lacey_adminCCS on Aug 4, 2020 9:03 am

Hi Jomilks

I was a caregiver for my Dad who had cancer. He lost his hair mostly due to radiation. 

I have many friends who have lost their hair due to chemo, I always love watching it come in and all the fun they have with it along the way. 

Enjoy your cut! 

Lacey