Ontario residents - Let your MPP know you don't support cuts and privatization to Ontario's Hea...

Ontario residents - Let your MPP know you don't support cuts and privatization to Ontario's Health Care System.

Posted by ACH2015 on Feb 26, 2019 8:08 am

This link Say no to Privatized Health Care.is from the Ontario Council of Hospital Unions / CUPE website.

If you don't want privatized health care in Ontario, open the above link and follow the simple steps to advise your local MPP of your concerns. Easy enough right?

I don't know about you, but my wallet is already stretched to the limit with increased everyday costs of living. Health Care should not be included in that pile.

This band aid is not going to heal anything. Just look across the border to see how privatized health care does not work for the average Jane or John Doe.

Is a go fund me page in your future to pay for medical interventions?

ACH2015 - Andy.

Re: Ontario residents - Let your MPP know you don't support cuts and privatization to Ontario's Health Care System.

Posted by luvcurling on Feb 27, 2019 10:05 am

ACH2015‍ Thanks for all your great information.

I don't want to defer from this very important link for Ontario residents and potentially other Canadian residents in the future, but I was wondering what you may know about Infoway and their initiatives? Back in the early 2000's they were trying to organize a few things for public health with the hope to do something for the entire health system. I've lost touch so was wondering, if you might have some information at your finger tips.

Thanks.
C.

Re: Ontario residents - Let your MPP know you don't support cuts and privatization to Ontario's Health Care System.

Posted by WesT on Feb 27, 2019 1:26 pm

They don't care about "the People"!  My MPP won't even respond to me.  She is afraid of the Premiere and his vengefulness so she won't stand up to him.

Donald Ford (oops Doug) already has his non-spitful agenda set by business people.  He says he will listen, but he won't.  He states For The People, but he left out Rich from the slogan. 

We have to wait three and a half years to MAKE him listen (as we kick his a$$ out).  He has stated over and over that the majority of people in Ontario gave him the mandate to do what he sees fit.

Posted by ACH2015 on Mar 1, 2019 8:04 am

WesT‍ 

Not a good situation with your MPP. Make sure other voters in their riding know about their lack of commitment to the people they are elected to serve. Did you complete the info in the link? In doing so, the issue is registered where it counts regardless of your MPP responding or not.

In my experience with government, I have learned there's more than one way to skin a cat. Doug (Trump) Ford included.
(Cat lovers FYI this phrase refers to:"There is more than one way of achieving an aim")

luvcurling‍ 

I am not familiar with Infoway. I looked them up on the web, and they still exist. Based on the continued lack of improvement in getting everyone "online" for medical records I can't suggest where the stumbling blocks are.

Keep well and keep a paper trail where necessary.

ACH2015 - Andy.

Posted by WesT on Mar 1, 2019 11:22 am

ACH2015‍ I did fill it out but similar to the last one I filled out when the "government" compiles a standard response everyone will get that standard pointless generic response from their MPP while the "government" forge ahead with the mandated (told but the group that got Ford elected, Ontario Now) agenda anyway.

Once it warms up I may unpack my tent and set up for the long haul at Queen's Park!  😎

Share with your friends: