+ Reply
My cancer has returned for a 3rd time; they tell it's not operable; I plan on going to Mexico for the winter.
Soldier
3 Posts

I would like to have some advice on how to do with the time spent in the sun

5 Replies
Boby1511
720 Posts

@Soldier

Salut,

I am sorry to read 3rd recurrence and inoperable.

Sun… I too want to go this winter… put the toes in the sand.. little dip.. watch out for sharks!

Enjoy your time there. Indulge and spoil yourself.

And thank you for your service. Lovely photo.

Calins

Soldier
3 Posts

Thank you !!

Whitelilies
1667 Posts

@Soldier Hello……May I also say, Thank You So Much, for your Service…..it is greatly appreciated and valued.

You asked about what to do in the sun? Wear Sunscreen! and lots of it! Perhaps a hat too…..just enjoy…..relax…..and treat yourself.

Warmest Regards,

Whitelilies

@Soldier so sorry to hear your news, I would definitely recommend the travel. We just got back from a week in the sun as Steven’s Dr recommended we go now if he felt up to it. We wore sunshirts, oodles of suncream, sunhats and sat under an umbrella on the beach. We swam in the ocean, Steven slept hours daily under the shade listening to the ocean. We ate, drank, swam, chatted, lots of reading, repeat. It was glorious! Sunshine is most definitely food for the soul. Take advantage of the special needs assistance at the airports/airline if you need it. Customs staff and the airline were amazing getting us past the droves of people and quickly through the lines so Steven didn’t have to wait too long as he is still recovering from his most recent surgery. They were incredibly kind. I wish you safe and joyous travels, it is time well spent 💛

8e1931973c7cc07e50b7da8080de33b9-huge-c1
Soldier
3 Posts

Thank you !!

+ Reply