+ Reply
Hello from ontario
Gbaygal
3 Posts

Ready to start CLL treatments…looking for peoples experience with either imbruvica or chemo…hard to decide

4 Replies
Whitelilies
1476 Posts

@Gbaygal Hello and welcome from ON! I am sorry for your reason to join us; but glad you did. You have found a group of folks, eager to listen and share experiences.

Please meet: @Samera (from ON too !)@David2020 (David had Imbruvica !) Thank you both so much, if you could share your experiences, here, to support our new member, eager to connect, and learn about Imbruvica or Chemo for CLL……much appreciated.

Welcome again

I hope you receive some responses, soon.

Regards

Whitelilies

#CLL

Whitelilies
1476 Posts

@Gbaygal Hi……if you wish to reach out/"tag" another member……type “@”screen name (no spaces)….a few will drop down….tap at name you wish; turns blue-this is good….they will receive a notification, that a message awaits them.

So glad you connected, here with us !

Regards

Whitelilies

D1955
59 Posts

Hi @Gbaygal and welcome.

I am caregiver for my husband who has CLL.

I have found that every case seemsto differ. Even his journey from 2007 to now has had many twists and turns.

Feel free to contact me and ask any questions. Though my husband has not had the drug you are starting he has had Chemo in 2016 and 2020 and is currently on Ibrutnib. He has just finished 9 months of Nplates.

Be well

Dee

Gbaygal
3 Posts

Hi Dee, thanks for responding. I think imbruva is the same as ibrutinib. I will be getting my first dose in mail on wed. Assuming nausea and vomitting to follow but as you say, everyone is different. Heather

+ Reply