+ Reply
Questions to ask
looiem
4 Posts

We have our first meeting with a “team” of doctors tomorrow at hospital. The issue is a pancreatic tumour. What are the questions toask? A stent is going in the bile duct the next day to alleviate the jaundice.

3 Replies

@looiem It's great that you are preparing for you first meeting by asking people for questions. It's hard to know what to ask when you are still at the stage of not knowing enough to ask the right questions.

@DH2021 . might be able to give you some suggestions for questions as well. In addition, you might find some useful questions in this booklet on the Canadian Cancer Society society website:

looiem
4 Posts

Thank you

@looiem In a post, if you want to tell someone that you want them to read something, like your response to my post then type @ followed by cancertakesflight.By the time you type part of my name after the @ symbol, a dropdown list of names will appear for selection. In my case you would select by name by clicking on it. You know you've done it right when the name turns blue.

On this site if you go to Forums and then you select Cancer Types followed by Pancreatic you will find so many other people who are going through the same thing as you.

Cancertakesflight

+ Reply