Welcome to Sew On

Welcome to Sew On

Posted by hkjudy on Nov 6, 2018 6:00 pm

Sew On‍   I appreciated your comments on my story and thought I'd welcome you here as a new member.   I hope that you continue those positive thoughts as you proceed through your treatment.  From my experience, you are lucky to be within the Victoria Cancer Centre catchment - they are wonderful, caring people there and I felt (and still do) incredibly fortunate to have them as my team.  

This, too, is a great resource - I hope you will ask questions and voice any concerns you have - there are many caring people with experience to share with you. 

Judy (Nanoose Bay, BC)

Re: Welcome to Sew On

Posted by Sew On on Nov 7, 2018 8:40 am

Thank you Judy.  I am in healing mode right now after left mastectomy surgery.  I am anticipating radiation treatment or with good fortune may not even require that.  Seems I am now back to the waiting and I don’t know mode.

I am trying not to let my brain and the unknowns get ahead of me.  

Re: Welcome to Sew On

Posted by cancertakesflight on Feb 2, 2019 7:51 am

Sew On‍ 

We  haven't heard from you in a while and I wondered how you were doing. What kind of treatment are you having? How are you handling treatment both physically and emotionally? The last time you posted you were in waiting mode, which is really one of the most difficult places to be in your cancer journey. 

Do you mind giving me a bit more information about your cancer so that we can tag other people in this forum who may be able to give you information that you may need. 

cancertakesflight (Debbie)