+ Reply
Live Webcast- Campaign against cancer: Why cancer is an important election issue
Nicole_admin
452 Posts
On Tuesday September 22 at 6pm (Eastern), we will be hosting a live webcast here on our community, Campaign against cancer: Why cancer is an important election issue. During this webcast, we will learn more about how key issues fit into this election, what different party leaders are promising to do, and how we can get involved. 

To attend the webcast, you will need to register here. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email which will include the link to watch the webcast live. 

Are you planning to attend this upcoming webcast? If you are unable to attend the live webcast, it will be available afterwards for viewing. 

What questions would you like to ask Gabriel Miller?

4 Replies
Nicole_admin
452 Posts
Help spread the word about this webcast to your social circles- like, share and comment on our Facebook post.

Nicole_admin
452 Posts
We are one week away from our live webcast!

I hope you'll join us as we speak with Gabriel Miller. Do you have questions that you would like to be asked? Please let me know and I'll be sure we ask them!

-Nicole
Nicole_admin
452 Posts
If you haven't had a chance to register yet for this evening's webcast, there is still time. Click here to register. 

If you have already registered, you can also click here to sign in (click on Already Registered?)and view the webcast at 6pm (Eastern). 
Nicole_admin
452 Posts
Tuesday's webcast is now available to watch on demand.

+ Reply