Live Webcast- Using social media safely for your health and wellbeing

Live Webcast- Using social media safely for your health and wellbeing

Posted by Nicole_admin on Jun 10, 2015 10:27 am

On Tuesday June 23rd at 6pm (EDT) we will be hosting a live webcast here on our community, Using social media safely for your health and wellbeing. During this webcast hosted by Colleen Young, we will learn where to find welcoming communities, how to evaluate the safety of these communities, and how to begin using them. 

To access the webcast, you will need to register here. Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email which will include the link to watch the webcast live on June 23rd. 

36e69391a33083977df8453a75a0144e-huge-fi

Are you planning to attend the webcast? If you're unavailable to catch it live, it will be available later for viewing. 

What questions would you like to ask Colleen? 

Re: Live Webcast- Using social media safely for your health and wellbeing

Posted by Addie on Jun 11, 2015 9:27 am

Hi Nicole- For some reason I cannot access the link to register for the webcast.?

Posted by Nicole_admin on Jun 11, 2015 9:44 am

Hi Addie, try clicking here. You should be brought directly to the page to register. If you are still experiencing issues, try clearing the cookies on your computer as this may help.

Posted by Nicole_admin on Jun 15, 2015 4:08 pm

Hi everyone, we are just over one week away from the live webcast! Do you plan to attend the webcast? What questions would you like to ask to Colleen?

Posted by Addie on Jun 17, 2015 10:13 am

I still cannot access the link to register. I don't know what the problem is. Perhaps you could send me a web address to search that would contain the registration?

Posted by heather1 on Jun 17, 2015 10:34 am

Hi Addie, thanks for persisting! This it the link . It should take you directly to the registration page, but if it doesn't just cut and paste this into your browser:

https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&eventid=1003172&sessionid=1&key=65A920DB94FD12743952033211D27FCC&sourcepage=register

The session is sure to be very interesting, I always enjoy going to Colleen's presentations, so I hope many members will be able to join us live next Tuesday.

Heather

(PS Addie - if it's STILL a problem you could try to clear your cache, although I bet you've tried that already).

Posted by Nicole_admin on Jun 23, 2015 9:18 am

Our live webcast with Colleen Young is tonight! Are you planning to attend?

Posted by ColleenYoung on Jun 23, 2015 11:30 am

Hi everyone,

I'm really looking forward to tonight's webinar. Do you have any questions that you're hoping to get answers to? 

Post your questions here throughout the day and I'll be sure to incorporate the topics in the webinar tonight. Let's make it real and pertinent to what you want to know.
Colleen

Posted by Poodle on Jun 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Hello anonymus, you sent me a message that you were sorry that I didn'twatch the webcast. I was there for all 60 minutes! question, why is it so hard to get on your webcasts. My impression is that you have a system that is far too complex for most users, me included. Frankly there is a strange odour to your system. Why send me a message without a reply address? What are you protecting?
I sent a profile to getting started, but never saw it on your website. I use the pseudonym POODLE, and my real name is Harold C. Baker BASc, P.ENG., LMIEEE, that is life member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. If I receive no reply to this message, I will withdraw from your group.Incidentally my Oncologist told me yesterday that I am in remission. That was the best news possible.

Posted by Nicole_admin on Jun 25, 2015 4:54 pm

Hi Poodle, I'm glad to hear that you were able to watch the webcast. Did you use a different email to register for the webcast, than what you logged in with? The purpose of the email sent out after the webcast, is to let those know who were unable to attend that they can view it on demand. If you have any further questions, I'm happy to assist. Congratulations on the remission news you received yesterday as well, I can only imagine how great that news was to hear. 

Sincerely,
Nicole