+ Reply
1st chemo treatment
Dubsone72
7 Posts

Hi there, hope everyone here is keep in good spirits and enjoying the sunshine beautiful weather here.

Anyways I started my 1st chemo treatment for PC yesterday long day but got this, got sent home with bottle and had a hard time adjusting to sleeping with it , so far I have had no major side effects, I took 2 pills last nite to prevent the diarrhea so far so good and at noon took 1 pill to get ahead of the nausea as me tummy started feeling a little queezy nothing to be running to the bathroom for. So me question is should I be happy or worried or both that my side effects are not happening yet??

Thanks for taking the time to read this like I said I'm so new to this and sometimes stuff just runs through me head and I though better out and share than keeping it in and wrecking me head

2 Replies
Carbla
24 Posts

Hi @Dubsone72

Just take it day by day and enjoy your good days. We allhave different side-effects just keep in tune with your body and what it's doing. I don't have many side effects either so I just enjoy life and smile.

Carbla

Dubsone72
7 Posts

Hi Carla,

Thank you I sure will enjoy the good days and hope the bad ones aren't too bad 😀

+ Reply