+ Reply
Did you hear me ring the bell? πŸ””
Pink dalhia
15 Posts

My breast cancer journey started Jun 2021. Today, just shy of my 40th bday I am now a two time bell ringer.

March 2022 for finishing 6 months chemo.
Today for finishing 15 sessions of radiation.

i rang that d*** bell as hard as I could today. I wanted the world to hear it!

Still have to heal up and finish reconstruction post double mastectomy and lymph node dissection, plus get the hormone blocker train going.

So many emotions!
I’m normally very private about my journey but today I want to shout it from the roof top!!!! Kudos to fellow members of this group who share their experiences and give inspiration to others. It’s a hard journey and we need support from every angle to kick cancers ass!

πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜Ž

12 Replies
Whitelilies
2438 Posts

@Pink dalhia I heard the Bell! I heard the Bell!

It rang loud and clear and strong……

YOU DID IT!

Whitelilies

Mosi
214 Posts
Pink dalhia‍ CONGRATULATIONS πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³
Ticking those treatments off your list!!!
We all heard those bells!! πŸ‘β€οΈ
JustJan
1725 Posts

@Pink dalhia I heard the bell loud and clear! Congratulations on finishing radiation. It is a long road, but you will get there. One step at a time and one foot in front of the other. We will continue to support you along the way.

supersu
1295 Posts

@Pink dalhia

WOW! what a great post to wake up to!
what a wonderful feeling - thank you for sharing with us all. πŸ€—

cheers from over here!
xoxo
su

#ringthebell #breastcancer #treatment

ps- if you are in the mood you can also ring the virtual bell on this site!!

Essjay
2050 Posts

@Pink dalhia woohoo! So pleased you’ve made it through your treatments. Hope you are celebrating just a little πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ‘β€οΈ

Cupcakes
200 Posts

WOOOHOOOOO πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ @Pink dalhia so happy for you! Best birthday present 🎁 ever !!! I think you gave the Liberty Bell a run for it’s money 😜 Congratulations girl! ❀️

Learning
24 Posts

Yahoo!!!! I heard it and it is so joyful!! Congratulations!!!!!

BarbMc
5 Posts

Yeah! Congratulations!! I get to ring the bell for the first time today to mark the end of my Chemo!!
first stage done, now onto surgery and radiation. Getting thereπŸ˜€

Pink dalhia
15 Posts

Enjoy every second of ringing that bell. I was so wiped from chemo and knowing that I still had to deal with the feeling crappy from side effects - I went thru the motions but it was the radiation bell that I felt excited for. Hope you savor the bell ringing moment!!! you earned it!!!!

Mosi
214 Posts

@BarbMc I agree with @Pink dalhia that the bell ringing at the end of the treatments may feel the most satisfying. I’m just so pleased you got to strike one of the β€œbig 3” off your list. I hope you rang that bell with all your might!! πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³. Sending virtual hugs

BarbMc
5 Posts

Thank you Mosi! I did ring it will all my might and a huge smile on my face!!πŸ˜€

+ Reply