+ Reply
Complicated cysts?
Joycebabe
16 Posts
Hi, two years ago, I had a scan for what the radiologist said were 3 complicated benign breast cysts with debris. Now, I have terrible pain in the same breast, a few lumps, denser heavier tissue in that breast and pain in my armpit and shoulder blade on the left side, as well as fatigue and a feverish feeling (no fever). Anyone have any experience with similar symptoms? I'm quite worried.
4 Replies
JustJan
327 Posts
Joycebabe‍ welcome to the site. I’m so sorry you are experiencing such discomfort and can appreciate your anxiety. I have not had the issue you are having but I definitely think it sounds like something you should have checked out. Although it may be scary, having an answer may help you feel more settled.

Know we are here to support you.

Joycebabe
16 Posts
Thank you so much--I will try my best to get a scan and check out breast density, etc... I truly appreciate your response and am thinking of you and wishing you a complete recovery. All best wishes to you.
Joycebabe‍ Hi there. It's me again. I see you have posted several places on the site with differnt pieces of you information. Each post helps to completes the picture and gives me a little more to think about.

There is a lot going on and JustJan‍ is so right about telling you to get it checked out. There can be many reasons for the symptoms you describe. I have had both cancer and cysts. I had pain with the cysts but not when I had cancer. I have also seen others on the site who have had the shoulder pain you describe.

Do you feel any heaviness in the arm itself? Is there any swelling? It's sometimes possible that the lymph in your body is not moving well in your body and that can cause lumps and make you feel tired and sort of feverish. There are just so many variables and I am nothing close to a doctor. The range of potential reasons for your issues is all the more reason to get tests done to get your answers.

Take care. Please keep us posted.

cancertakesflight
Joycebabe
16 Posts
Thanks so much. I truly hope these are cysts, again. Wishing you the very best now and always. Will post back here when I find out. This community means so much to me.
+ Reply