Please help talk me down.... Reply

Please help talk me down.... Reply

Posted by Kims1961 on Nov 17, 2019 11:13 am

Elsie13‍ and Bunniz99‍ 

Hello...thank you for the tag...somehow I couldn't connect with the original post though . :(

Bunniz99‍ ...You answered your own question. ... Yes...don't rely on Dr Google - there is so many other factors in recovery - other health issues, how we respond to treatment, our treatment choices etc etc.  

It sounds like you have very capable medical team that are looking at your specific situation really well.  They want to get as much info. and tests to come up with the best treatment plan for you.  You are in good hands. As well, there is always new trials, new medications, new studies.

Good for you to research and get the info - write down the questions and ask your team.  Just be wary of some of the info. out there...I get some strange emails sent to me about how to lose weight fast!!!  Remember the grapefruit diet? 

Hope today is better.  Kim
Her2+, ER+ Bilateral mastectomy in 2017, followed by chemo and radiation. Mack and Hannah's mom

Re: Please help talk me down.... Reply

Posted by Ohmy on Nov 18, 2019 7:06 am

Hello yes sometimes I need help to talk me down to but the busier I keep doing things that I enjoy the better I feel we just can't control when we get the information we need and sometimes my mind races also. I have started doing yoga and meditation and I walk everyday those kinds of activities are good for the mind and soul. I've been good friends and family close by is also a good idea and my dog is helping me too. Take a day at a time. Good luck