+ Reply
automatic tag on reply -- is a DREAM come TRUE
supersu
1477 Posts

ba4b965c86614df1774a578529be6e7e-huge-ha

good morning
BIG BIG THANKS to the IT wizards who made the tag automatically populate on the reply function.

such a little thing, I know, but I LOVE IT!!!
have a great day!
su

#replyfunctionjustgotBETTER

7 Replies
Sadie12
267 Posts

@supersu….it's great! See, I just used it!

Hello, friend! Hope you are having a great day.

Sadie

Cupcakes
211 Posts

@supersu
Haha i too had to try it ! How lovely a feature 😜

Brighty
8709 Posts

@Cupcakes actually I'm finding that the automatic reply may not be the person you intended to tag….it just tags the last user name in tbe thread….then when you type on tbe person you intended to tag, it doesnt highlight their user name.

@Brighty I did the same thing as you until I figured out that you have to hit the reply button on the post that has the user name you post.

Debbie

supersu
1477 Posts

@Sadie12

isn’t it FAB!!!

i am in Calgary-eating my weight in free pancakes and washing it all down with adult bevies!!! it’s all good!

how bout you friendo? pretty hot 🥵 in your neck of the woods-are you staying cool?

enjoy these summer days!

cheers

su

#summertime

supersu
1477 Posts

@Brighty
i know what you mean, i did same thing at first. as @cancertakesflight says, just reply on the post, not the bottom of the thread, and you will get the tag in the right place!!!

woot woot

have a great day over there-i will be busy ‘replying’ 😂😂😂

cheers

su

#itsthelittlethings

Sadie12
267 Posts

@supersu

Pancakes and adult bevies? You know how to live, chick.

It hasn't been terribly hot here actually, in the middle of Ontario…actually, just about perfect weather (will I just jinx it?) sunny and about 21-24C the past few days. My air conditioning went on my car this year so I am thankful we are not in a heatwave. The family took our cabin cruiser out for a test drive this morning. This was the first time out on the water since my cancer diagnosis and the addition of our little guy to the family in Sept 2020. It was beautiful, and the little guy sat still for the ride…mostly. Looking forward to more of that.

reply away…

Sadie

+ Reply