+ Reply
Erratic digest delivery

Is anyone else experiencing erratic delivery of the digest email?

I use it to keep track of what is happening in a few forums that I'm interested in. But it has been getting worse and worse in delivery. And no it is not in my spam filter.

This last week I didn't get it Saturday and Sunday and then again today Thursday. Even Canada Post has a better record than that.

Angus

11 Replies
Cynthia Mac
4124 Posts
Mine have been coming through daily, WestCoastSailor‍ . I can’t imagine it, but would it be possible that some of your discussions had no new content to put into a digest? (I mean, you probably have settings on BC, and LC, too, right?)
JustJan
1793 Posts

@WestCoastSailor mine have been coming through as expected as well.

@WestCoastSailor - You have a pretty extensive subscription list I will follow up.

Did you receive it today?

Thanks Lacey. Yeah ever since I complained. It has been as regular as clockwork.

I know 8 shouldn't have my web developer hat on but I would it money on a Cron job timing out and because my userne starts off a W I'm cutoff at the end of the list.

Don't spend a lot of time on it. It's irritating is all.

Angus

WestCoastSailor‍ - That hat is useful!!! Don't lose it :)

Keep us posted if it stops again :)

Lacey
Cairo
12 Posts

I'm not having an erratic delivery problem; but every time I click on a thread to take me to the website; my computer is telling me that the site is not secure? Is this happening to anyone else?

@Lacey_Moderator nothing the last two days…

Angus

WestCoastSailor‍ - I have IT looking into this.

Cairo‍ - I have confirmed the security certificate is in place for the site. I have reached out to IT regarding the issue you experienced.

I will get back to you both!
Lacey

@Lacey_Moderator

Any results from IT? I have not been getting the digest for the last three days and since I last followed up it has been happening two or three times a week.

When I'm busy I rely on this to keep me up to date without actually going to the site. I missed a couple of lung cancer posts this week due to not getting to the site.

Angus

@WestCoastSailor- Thanks for letting us know Angus.

I will folllow up.

WestCoastSailor‍ - Thanks for the update and your patience.

This issue with your Digest has been escalated because IT was unable to uncover an error or issue.
+ Reply