+ Reply
Unable to add topic on iPad
Cynthia Mac
3575 Posts

Hi, all, I just went to create a new topic under Pre-diagnosis, but when I clicked on that icon on my iPad, nothing happened. So, I came here and tried to add topic in THIS discussion, but again got no response on my iPad.

In order to get this message to create, I had to come to my laptop.

Now, my iPad is getting up in years, and it's been a long time since I tried to create a new topic from any device, but in any case, there's an issue that bears checking out.

Thanks, @Lianne_Moderator !

4 Replies
Vandem
5 Posts
Cynthia Mac

i am also having problems adding a new topic. Not sure why but finding it very frustrating.
Cynthia Mac
3575 Posts

Hi, @Vandem ,

I'm having trouble with some other sites, too. For example, Staples' site no longer puts up any products when I access their site from my iPad, and I was having trouble with a furniture store's site last night, too.

I even tried re-booting my device and checking for software upgrades. My iPad is approaching 6 years old, so I suspect this is Apple's way of making sure I replace it. I'm running iOS version 12.5(ish). That information might help you troubleshoot things at your end.

Thank you @Cynthia Mac for that information.

@Vandem - I see that you did start a new post. Was that done on your ipad after all?

Thank you

Lianne

Vandem
5 Posts

I used my phone to add a new post so it must only be a problem when using my iPad.

+ Reply