+ Reply
How to locate Photos Uploaded by Others
RBION
36 Posts
I stumbled across a photo uploaded by a member however I changed pages before I had a chance to comment or add a reaction and can't find the way back. I'd like to know how (new) members can easily find photos uploaded by others. Maybe I overlooked the right button to click on when looking through the top ribbon of forums, groups and resources etc? Any guidance would be appreciated. thx
3 Replies
Trillium
1568 Posts

Sorry we missed your post RBION‍ - I think if you go ti that members profile you can see all if the photos they uploaded. I'll tag Lianne_Moderator‍ who may have some ideas?

@RBION - I echo @Trillium by saying sorry for not seeing this post earlier. To see photos, go to Dashboard > My content From there you can look at your own photos, your friend's photos, and all photos. In all phottos you can also see those most recent or most commented on.. Having said that, there is no way to search for the photos from the long list.. Underneath the photos is the most recent comments though and that might be a way to narrow down your search.

Thank you

Lianne

RBION
36 Posts

Thank you ladies 😊, now that I've followed your directions it all seems so obvious. And no worries about the response time, your information is helpful.

+ Reply