+ Reply
Tagging Members & Most Recent Activity
S2020
792 Posts
Good morning, everyone.

May I ask two questions:

1. When responding to a post, how do I tag the person so he/she knows? I noticed when I was new, it happened automatically, but now the text is all in black so I assume that means no one is being tagged automatically now.

2. Is there a way to see forum topics in order of most recent activity?

Thank you, everyone.
6 Replies
ACH2015
2198 Posts
Hi S2020

Like I just did for you, Type the @sign and then start typing the person's CC name.

A box will appear with the name or names that match, and then just click on the one you want to tag, and if it turns blue you are good to go.

When I open any of the Forums, the most recent discussion threadis automatically the first one shown.

If you want to follow a specific Forum, click on Dashboard, then Subscriptions and then select the forum you want to see posts from automatically.

Hope this helps.

ACH2015
S2020
792 Posts
ACH2015

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your response. This is very helpful. Thank you!
ACH2015
2198 Posts
S2020

Glad to help, it takes some time to figure out the site, and the tools change at times.

Keep safe.

ACH2015
Hi S2020

To see the recent activity click Dashboard-My home. This will show you all the most recent activity and you can even filter to "My activity" to find your recent posts.

I hope this helps, reach out anytime.

Thanks ACH2015‍ for your helpful reply.
S2020
792 Posts
Thank you very much, Lacey_adminCCS
gladhappy
12 Posts
Thanks for the information gladhappy
+ Reply