Not seeing the latest messages

Not seeing the latest messages

Posted by Essjay on Sep 17, 2020 5:01 pm

Ok, so this keeps happening....

I click on a thread I am interested in, and I don’t see the latest posts... for example, today I clicked on the new members say hi thread, and the latest post I can see is July 31!

This has thrown me a few time when know i have responded to someone but my post isn’t there.

Even more strange is when I open a thread, and I can see the latest message, but a number (including my own) are not there...this happened today with the thread about long term sleep aids.

Dont know if it’s an iPad thing...
Triple Negative Breast Cancer survivor since July 2018

Re: Not seeing the latest messages

Posted by Spinoza75 on Sep 17, 2020 6:28 pm

I’m a new member but I noticed this as well (using my iPhone). Sometimes when I click on the date button in an attempt to sort by date, nothing happens. Leaving the thread and going back in seems to fix it. But still having issues navigating through the thread (to see latest messages).

P

Posted by Lianne_Moderato on Sep 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Thank you for your feedback Essjay‍  and Spinoza75‍ .

Very strange. I have tested on a PC and an android ( what I have available to me ) and am not seeing this problem . Doesn't mean it is an iphone/ipad issue just that I am not seeing that.
Essjay‍  - Are you going to the Hamburger menu ( 3 lines upper right corner ) >Forums > Treatment and Side Effects > and then Long term Sleeping  Aid discussion (started yesterday )? Just trying to replicate key strokes. I have looked in history and there is no record of you responding on that thread so want to make sure I am understanding.

For anyone looking for their own activity there are a couple of ways to see it. 
Dashboard > View profile > Recent Activity ( below profile comments ) will show all activity.
Dashboard - My home > Recent Activity > My activity will show all activity

If there is a thread you want to follow, at the top of every page of a thread is a blue link called Add to Bookmarks. This will save that thread in your bookmarks . Bookmarks can be found under Dashboard > My home.
You can also chose the Subscribe button on the thread and you will get a notification when that thread is posted to

Essjay‍  and Spinoza75‍  - I will continue to try to replicate what you are seeing. If you have any other info or key strokes/steps to share, please do.

Thank you

Lianne

Posted by Essjay on Sep 18, 2020 12:47 pm

I’ve found the answer to my missing post - I think the individual posted the same query in more than one location, and I answered it in a different forum to the one I thought I did...

my key strokes:

Hamburger> Forums>Discussions, then click on the latest post listed...

I haven’t replicated the error today...
Triple Negative Breast Cancer survivor since July 2018

Posted by Lianne_Moderato on Sep 18, 2020 1:08 pm

Thanks for letting us know Essjay‍ . We will continue to look into this.