Uploading Photos

Uploading Photos

Posted by WestCoastSailor on Mar 30, 2020 4:35 pm

Hey Vox‍ , I want to see those pictures.

I"m guessing that what is happening is your hitting update at the top and not the button upload at the bottom?

Choose the icon above that looks like a little picture of mountains. There will be a popup. Use the browse to choose the photo file you want and then it uploads down below. You should see a progress bar. It gives you the option to add a title and description and whether or not to put it in the gallery.  Then hit upload and automagically your photo should appear.

YOUR RESPONSE

hi  I have tried using the mountain icon, and the paperclip

I hit mountain icon
big box appears
attach photos
choose file - I choose the file
it says pic is there, then says share in gallery or make it profile pic... 
Update   Close
I try to accept Update, but nothing happens

My story: http://journey.anguspratt.ca

Re: Uploading Photos

Posted by WestCoastSailor on Mar 30, 2020 4:40 pm

Vox‍ 

My first thought is popup blocking software but since you are seeing popup that can't be the problem.

Are you seeing the progress bar? What browser are you using or ar you just doing it right on your phone?

It sounds to me like you are doing it right. I've tagged Lianne_adminCCS‍  to suck her into this... It may be something she has seen before or she may already have a "Howto somewhere that I'm not finding."

Angus

Angus

My story: http://journey.anguspratt.ca

Posted by Vox on Mar 31, 2020 6:02 am

when i was trying to upload it asks for a name and description.... you dont need to put in a description but you must put in a name/title

Posted by Cynthia Mac on Mar 31, 2020 9:24 am

Chiming in: when I upload photos on my iPad, it cuts the lower portion off, and I have to scroll down to find the “update” and “close” buttons. I always choose Update, rather than close in case close exits without saving. 

Tagging Vox‍ 
“When the root is deep, there is no reason to fear the wind.” - Japanese saying