Having trouble finding your posts?

Having trouble finding your posts?

Posted by Lacey_Moderator on Nov 11, 2019 3:17 pm

Have you started a post or commented on one and then had trouble finding it? Here is a quick an easy tip to find all your posts!

Click Dashboard-My Home- Go down the page to recent activity and filter your activity to 'My Activity'. 

See below:

81ab0037815817c8c9cfc07b00b7aba4-huge-ss

You can also bookmark or subscribe to threads! Open the thread you want and bookmark it so it shows up on your My Home page or subscribe so you receive notifications.

a2b428474bb2948c33fc0f13d600f724-huge-bo

Re: Having trouble finding your posts?

Posted by elle29 on Nov 29, 2020 11:25 am

Merci Lacey for tips to Navigate around this and pointing out menu . Spent a lot of time to find my comments on various threads . Good Sunday morning .elle27

Posted by law on Nov 30, 2020 1:42 pm

Thanks, Lacey_Moderator‍ for the navigation tip...
I have begun a notebook of all helpful tips and reminders so I can refer to them regularly. This one is definitely going into the notebook!
law

Posted by Lacey_Moderator on Nov 30, 2020 2:27 pm

elle29‍ and law‍ 

You can also find your posts by clicking on your name or photo to visit your profile. From there scroll down to see all your recent activity!

Posted by law on Nov 30, 2020 5:54 pm

Thanks for another great tip, Lacey_Moderator‍ 
My challenge was stopping mid-post and returning to it after opening other links,So,  I just opened another browser to view other website links, and then re-opened my original browser to return to the post I was writing.....without losing it .YAY !! Maybe there is a short cut for doing that?
law..

Posted by Lacey_Moderator on Nov 30, 2020 6:29 pm

law

No shortcut for that! Having two browsers open is best way. 

Lacey 

Posted by law on Nov 30, 2020 10:55 pm

Okey Dokey, Lacey_Moderator‍ ---thanks for the confirmation!
law